Spies of the Balkans To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For this week's To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of Spies of the Balkans by Alan Furst.
Spies of the Balkans takes place in Greece, Germany, and France. To enter our giveaway, tell us which of these three destinations you'd most like to visit. Tweet us your answer at @fodorstravel or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don't forget to check out Fodor's To Europe! to enter for a chance to win a cruise for two from Amsterdam to Switzerland.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, June 19th
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Since when did France and Germany become part of the Balkans? See this wikipedia entry for the definitive Balkan countries...
Greece yes, but no question about that. No mention of France and Germany.
I'd like to enter to see why this book about 'Spies of the Balkans' is set in France and Germany - but because I am British and live in England I apparently am not eligible. Why exactly is that?
I adore the Balkan countries - I've just returned from driving through two Balkan countries - Bosnia & Herzegovina and Croatia. Fabulously, amazingly, staggeringly beautiful countries.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $719 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com