Spies of the Balkans To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For this week's To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of Spies of the Balkans by Alan Furst.
Spies of the Balkans takes place in Greece, Germany, and France. To enter our giveaway, tell us which of these three destinations you'd most like to visit. Tweet us your answer at @fodorstravel or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And don't forget to check out Fodor's To Europe! to enter for a chance to win a cruise for two from Amsterdam to Switzerland.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, June 19th
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Since when did France and Germany become part of the Balkans? See this wikipedia entry for the definitive Balkan countries...
Greece yes, but no question about that. No mention of France and Germany.
I'd like to enter to see why this book about 'Spies of the Balkans' is set in France and Germany - but because I am British and live in England I apparently am not eligible. Why exactly is that?
I adore the Balkan countries - I've just returned from driving through two Balkan countries - Bosnia & Herzegovina and Croatia. Fabulously, amazingly, staggeringly beautiful countries.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America