Scotland: Research bringing your own clubs
Call the golf course and your airline for details. Airlines may not necessarily treat golf clubs as typical luggage, and you may have to pay an extra fee or follow packing instructions in order to bring them over on your flight. When you book your tee time, which you should do in advance, ask about clubs. It might be best to rent them.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
My son took his clubs to Scotland 2 summers ago....no trouble at all. He purchased hard case. Had to check but no extra fees or hassle. Might be different now....
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to New Orleans Now
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris