Scotland: Research bringing your own clubs
Call the golf course and your airline for details. Airlines may not necessarily treat golf clubs as typical luggage, and you may have to pay an extra fee or follow packing instructions in order to bring them over on your flight. When you book your tee time, which you should do in advance, ask about clubs. It might be best to rent them.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
My son took his clubs to Scotland 2 summers ago....no trouble at all. He purchased hard case. Had to check but no extra fees or hassle. Might be different now....
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge