Scotland: Research bringing your own clubs
Call the golf course and your airline for details. Airlines may not necessarily treat golf clubs as typical luggage, and you may have to pay an extra fee or follow packing instructions in order to bring them over on your flight. When you book your tee time, which you should do in advance, ask about clubs. It might be best to rent them.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
My son took his clubs to Scotland 2 summers ago....no trouble at all. He purchased hard case. Had to check but no extra fees or hassle. Might be different now....
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015