Los Cabos: Consider a Road Trip to Cabo
Baja aficionados will tell you that you haven't explored the peninsula unless you've driven its length. Mexico Highway 1 (Carretera 1 or the Carretera Transpeninsular) run 1,700 km (1,054 mi) from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas—a major journey, requiring at least a week one way. Unforgettable!
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
where can we find details on the route ?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $239 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com