Hong Kong: Use the MTR
Not many cities have a metro system as efficient, reliable, spotless, and user-friendly as Hong Kong's Mass Transit Railway. All signs and maps are in Cantonese and English, and the six train lines take you all across Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/2-for-1 BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $1889 & up -- Tahiti 7-Nt. Escapes w/Air, Save $300Pleasant Holidays
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $131 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $119 & up -- Vancouver 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver