Hong Kong: Use the MTR
Not many cities have a metro system as efficient, reliable, spotless, and user-friendly as Hong Kong's Mass Transit Railway. All signs and maps are in Cantonese and English, and the six train lines take you all across Hong Kong Island and the Kowloon Peninsula.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $75* & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Fares into 2015, O/WVirgin America