India: Dress modestly
Only children can get away with short shorts. Men should wear comfortable jeans or longer shorts. Women visiting sacred places should dress modestly and cover their heads before entering a Sikh temple or a mosque.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1562 & up -- Iceland Holiday Trip w/Air & Northern LightsGreat Value Vacations
- $1379 & up -- Rome, Florence & Venice 7-Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1195* & up -- Summer Fare Sale to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $134 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into Summer, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com