Embers To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
- Elizabeth T.
- Sheshang P.
- Stephan A.
- Jen R.
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For this week's To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of Embers by Hungarian author Sandor Marai.
And don't forget to check out Fodor's To Europe!, an online tool with over 60 European itineraries covering 25 countries and countless destinations, for a chance to win a cruise for two from Amsterdam to Switzerland.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, May 22nd
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
Member Comments (3) Post a Comment
I would really love the chance to spend more time in Abkhazia. Sadly, I've only ever been able to spend two weeks there. Others on my hit list are the Komi Republic and Nagorno Karabakh. I've been to both twice, but again only briefly - really less than a month in each. Krasnador appeals too, and the Republic of Karelia.
What is this talk of Hungary. For most of us that would seen as western Europe, or perhaps central Europe. And Greece? That's not eastern Europe.
Which countries does Fodors consider to be part of Eastern Europe? (I would consider Hungary, for example, to be in Central Europe.)
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston