Embers To Europe! Book Giveaway
This week's giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners:
- Elizabeth T.
- Sheshang P.
- Stephan A.
- Jen R.
Our editors will be contacting you shortly to send you your prize.
For this week's To Europe! book giveaway, we have 5 copies of Embers by Hungarian author Sandor Marai.
And don't forget to check out Fodor's To Europe!, an online tool with over 60 European itineraries covering 25 countries and countless destinations, for a chance to win a cruise for two from Amsterdam to Switzerland.
- Offer applies to U.S. residents 18 years or older only
- One free book will be awarded to each of five randomly-selected participants
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, May 22nd
- Limit one entry per person, per weekly giveaway (multiple email addresses and twitter accounts not allowed)
Member Comments (3) Post a Comment
Which countries does Fodors consider to be part of Eastern Europe? (I would consider Hungary, for example, to be in Central Europe.)
I would really love the chance to spend more time in Abkhazia. Sadly, I've only ever been able to spend two weeks there. Others on my hit list are the Komi Republic and Nagorno Karabakh. I've been to both twice, but again only briefly - really less than a month in each. Krasnador appeals too, and the Republic of Karelia.
What is this talk of Hungary. For most of us that would seen as western Europe, or perhaps central Europe. And Greece? That's not eastern Europe.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Where to Eat in San Antonio, Texas
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
- 8 Reasons to Visit Philadelphia for the Holidays
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways