Morocco: Avoid coming during Ramadan
The Muslim calendar is lunar, and dates for Ramadan and other religious holidays shift back 11 days each year. Non-Muslim travelers will probably want to avoid a visit at this time. During this monthlong fast all cafés and nearly all restaurants are closed during the day, and the pace of work is reduced.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines