Morocco: Avoid coming during Ramadan
The Muslim calendar is lunar, and dates for Ramadan and other religious holidays shift back 11 days each year. Non-Muslim travelers will probably want to avoid a visit at this time. During this monthlong fast all cafés and nearly all restaurants are closed during the day, and the pace of work is reduced.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $1198 & up -- New Zealand Fares from LA w/Tahiti StopoverAir Tahiti Nui
- $4699 & up -- Sydney, Ayers Rock & Port Douglas 9 Nts. w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $125 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $135-$175 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $4467* & up -- Business Fares for 2 on 5-Star Airline (O/W)ASAP Tickets
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary