Japan: Pack your best socks and stockings
Japanese don't wear shoes in homes, temples, or traditional inns. Having shoes you can quickly slip in and out of is a decided advantage. Take wool socks (checking first for holes!) to help you through those shoeless occasions during the winter.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com