Paris: Ask for the lunch menu
Even Paris's best restaurants have prix-fixe lunch menus that are dramatically more affordable (but much more limited) than ordering from their regular à la carte menus. If it's not offered, feel free to ask for one.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com