The Bahamas: Be a choosy shore snorkeler
Remember that the better the sandy beach, the less likely you are to find colorful coral and fish.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $139 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Spain & FranceNorwegian Cruise Line
- $206 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $203 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $1602 & up -- Venice Florence & Rome 8-Nt Trip w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $159 -- Philadelphia: Old City Hotel thru Summer, Save 35%Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- $119 -- Famed 5-Star Resort near Scottsdale w/$50 CreditBoulders Resort and Spa
* Some taxes, fees additional