Planning a Trip to New York City This April?
From fine dining, to film festivals, to opening day at Yankee Stadium, April is a great time to visit New York. If you're planning a visit to the city at that time, we invite you to participate in an exclusive travel-related research study.
For more information, visit travelpal.com/fodors/.
UPDATE 3/24: Last chance! Participant selection ends this week.
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Last-Minute Memorial Day Deals
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- 4 Perfect Southern Summer Itineraries
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Airline Uniforms Get a Fashion Update
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- 6 Dream Travel Jobs that Actually Exist
- Tips from the Jet Set: How to Do Paris Right
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1373* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $159 -- Nassau 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 40% OffSheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino
- $1428 & up -- Castles & Abbey: 6-Nt. Ireland Trip w/AirSceptre Tours
- $899* & up -- Germany Summer & Fall Sale Fares, R/TLufthansa
- $169 & up -- 4.5-Star Loews Madison Hotel D.C., Save 40%Expedia
- $1366 & up -- Ireland 7-Nt. Trip in Late Summer w/AirGreat Value Vacations