Planning a Trip to New York City This April?
From fine dining, to film festivals, to opening day at Yankee Stadium, April is a great time to visit New York. If you're planning a visit to the city at that time, we invite you to participate in an exclusive travel-related research study.
For more information, visit travelpal.com/fodors/.
UPDATE 3/24: Last chance! Participant selection ends this week.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $119-$139 -- Hilton Head 4-Star Beachfront Resort, 30% OffHilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
- $78 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 70% OffBookIt.com
- $199 & up -- Savannah 'World's Best' Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffBohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront
- $111 & up -- Niagara Falls: 4-Star Waterpark Hotel, Save 30%Sheraton on the Falls at Falls View Resort
- $184 & up -- NY: Luxe 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 25% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $329 & up -- 6-Nt. Carnival Cruise to Jamaica & Grand CaymanCarnival Cruise Line