Call your hotel if your flight is delayed
It's one of the last things you may think of when faced with the chaos and uncertainty of a delay, but your failure to do this could result in your reservation's being dropped because your hotel believes you to be a no-show.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $3009 -- Vietnam: 7-Night Escorted Vacation w/Air & MealsSinorama Holidays