Call your hotel if your flight is delayed
It's one of the last things you may think of when faced with the chaos and uncertainty of a delay, but your failure to do this could result in your reservation's being dropped because your hotel believes you to be a no-show.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $799 & up -- Hilton All-Incl. Jamaica Escape w/Air; $590 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $499 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $59* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $97 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $1235 & up -- 6-Nt Madrid & Barcelona Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $206 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square