Buses: Ask what a "direct" or "nonstop" trip means
Even when a bus is supposedly a "direct nonstop" there's usually a quick stop if the ride is over three or four hours. Sometimes passengers have time to dart into a convenience store or truck stop to buy food or use the bathroom. Sometimes not.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $289 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets