Costa Rica: Hire professional, bilingual guides
To get the most out of your trip, hire someone who can turn what looks like a mass of green foliage to the untrained eye into a widely diversified trove of plants and creatures great and small—one of the highlights of a trip to Costa Rica. For the full effect, bring or borrow binoculars.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $64 & up -- Savannah Hotels, B&Bs and Inns on Sale, 60% OffVisit Savannah
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line