Don't pay for an expensive hotel breakfast
Of course, if it's included, by all means, indulge. However, hotel restaurants can be expensive and mediocre; ask the concierge or staff about the neighborhood's bagel shops, cafés, and coffee places.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1999 -- Escorted China & Hong Kong 11-Nt. Escape w/AirHong Kong Tourism Board
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria