Congratulations to the Italy Photo Contest Winners!
Our grand prize winner, Fodor's member Minerva Bloom, will receive a suite of Fodor's four-color guidebooks and her photo will be featured in Fodor's Italy 2011. Thank you to everyone who participated; we were overwhelmed by the number and quality of entries that we received. Based on what we received, it appears that Venice remains a top destination for many of you. We hope to post many of the photos with their descriptions live on the site within our Italy destination guides in the coming weeks. Congratulations again to the winners!
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Really nice picture
Wow, Minerva! I'm not surprised you won! I loved this photo the moment I saw it. My friend loved it too. Makes you want to fly right back to Italy.
Mamaw in Detroit.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $732* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $119 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 45%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $179-$229 -- San Diego 4-Star Hotel into Summer, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $65 -- Orlando 1-Bedroom Villa at Water Park ResortLiki Tiki Village Resort
- $1299 & up -- 9-Nts. Prague, Vienna & Budapest w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com