Experience Maui's Road to Hana
This cliff-side driving tour through rain-forest canopy reveals Maui's most lush and tropical terrain. It will take a very full day to explore this part of the North Shore and East Maui, especially if you plan to make it all the way to Oheo Gulch. You'll pass through communities where old Hawaii still thrives, and where the forest runs unchecked from the sea to the summit. You'll want to make frequent exploratory stops. To really soak in the magic of this place, consider staying overnight in Hana town. That way you can spend a full day winding toward Hana, hiking and exploring along the way, and the next day traveling leisurely back to civilization.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $1448 -- Ireland Land-Only Escorted Trip incl. Castle StayCIE Tours International
- $65 & up -- Vegas Strip 4-Star Resort incl. WeekendsSLS Las Vegas
- $55 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanview Suite, Save 35%Hotel Blue
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $109 -- Jersey Shore: Historic Oceanfront Hotel, 50% OffThe Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel