Top Chef Travels: Daniel Boulud's New York City
One of New York's most acclaimed chefs, Daniel Boulud runs five eateries in the city, ranging from his flagship fine-dining restaurant Daniel to the upscale concepts Café Boulud, DB Bistro Moderne, and Bar Boulud. His newest venture in the city is the casual DBGB, a hip brasserie focused on burgers and sausages. Beyond New York, Boulud also operates restaurants in Beijing, Palm Beach, Las Vegas, and Vancouver B.C. Here, Boulud shares his top picks for dining out—from late-night bites to take-out—in the city he calls home.
Fodor's Reviews of Boulud's Restaurants
NYC Restaurants Boulud Recommends
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
On our recent trip to Hawaii, my family and I went to Ala Moana Shopping Center and tried the Chinatown Express. So we tried and it was a big success, even my Lola said that it was the best roast turkey that she has ever eaten, and you can belive me: this is a big thing! Everyone commented on how tasty it all was and for such a big bird it was not at all dry thanks to their magical stuffing - A BIG THaNK YOU CHINatowN ExpresS! Roll on next Thanksgiving!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $108-$135 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $129 -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 55%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $869 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $1699 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Trip w/Air & $1500 CreditApple Vacations
- $188-$229 -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $459 & up -- 7-Night Canada & New England Cruise on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line