Top Chef Travels: Daniel Boulud's New York City
One of New York's most acclaimed chefs, Daniel Boulud runs five eateries in the city, ranging from his flagship fine-dining restaurant Daniel to the upscale concepts Café Boulud, DB Bistro Moderne, and Bar Boulud. His newest venture in the city is the casual DBGB, a hip brasserie focused on burgers and sausages. Beyond New York, Boulud also operates restaurants in Beijing, Palm Beach, Las Vegas, and Vancouver B.C. Here, Boulud shares his top picks for dining out—from late-night bites to take-out—in the city he calls home.
Fodor's Reviews of Boulud's Restaurants
NYC Restaurants Boulud Recommends
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
On our recent trip to Hawaii, my family and I went to Ala Moana Shopping Center and tried the Chinatown Express. So we tried and it was a big success, even my Lola said that it was the best roast turkey that she has ever eaten, and you can belive me: this is a big thing! Everyone commented on how tasty it all was and for such a big bird it was not at all dry thanks to their magical stuffing - A BIG THaNK YOU CHINatowN ExpresS! Roll on next Thanksgiving!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $779 & up -- Riviera Maya: 'Secrets' All-Incl. Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $116-$132 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $159-$199 -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $609 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, Save $350CheapCaribbean.com
- $65 & up -- Vegas Strip 4-Star Resort incl. WeekendsSLS Las Vegas