Doing Disney Right: Plan out your meals
Make dining reservations before you leave home, especially for character dining experiences. If you don't, you might find yourself eating a hamburger (again) or leaving Walt Disney World for dinner. The best onsite restaurants book up fast.
Asked in the Forums: "Dining at Disney for a birthday lunch or dinner?"
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $72 & up -- Phoenix Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1446* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $594* & up -- Fly to Ecuador from the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $7499 -- Luxe Cruise to Spain, Italy, Greece w/Air & DrinksRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $2699 -- Australia 12-Night, 3-City Vacation w/Air & ToursGoway Travel