Doing Disney Right: Plan out your meals
Make dining reservations before you leave home, especially for character dining experiences. If you don't, you might find yourself eating a hamburger (again) or leaving Walt Disney World for dinner. The best onsite restaurants book up fast.
Asked in the Forums: "Dining at Disney for a birthday lunch or dinner?"
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $123 & up -- Cancun Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $189 & up -- Bahamas: 3-Day Cruise to NassauCarnival Cruise Lines
- $79 & up -- Orlando Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $51 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $159 -- Colorado: Suite at 4-Star Mountain Resort, $290 OffBeaver Creek Lodge
- $1843 & up -- Spain: 6-Nt., 2-City w/Air & Wine TastingsGreat Value Vacations