Congratulations to Our Ireland Photo Contest Winners!
It's true—many of the photo entries we received for our Show Us Your Ireland photo contest left us green with envy. We want to head for the hills of Gleninchaquin Park with packs on our backs, conquer a fear of heights and rope bridges on the Antrim Coast, and cruise the Dingle Coast—among other great experiences. You have shown us that it can all be done!
Thank you to everyone who entered and congratulations to our winners.View the slideshow
Good luck to everyone in our current contest, Show Us Your Italy
Member Comments (3) Post a Comment
All the photos are wonderful! Frank Mix, your Derrybraw photo was enchanting - I would Really love to get details on what cottage you stayed at or where to stay within walking distance to this lovely bridge! Does anyone know how to get ahold of this information? Thanks!
Sorry, it's Derrybawn Bridge; I spelled it incorrectly.
The Tea Shop on the Aran Islands was a great shot and so typical of that area. Is that Inishmore? I definitely recommend that visitors not miss seeing at least one of the islands. I also really liked the stone circle, so haunting with the fog. There were so many great entries. The bridge surrounded by green was eye popping beautiful. The photos of the Irish children probably showed the spirit of the people the best.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- America's Best Wine Bars
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways