Rate Your Experience Sweepstakes
In the November issue of Travel & Leisure, Fodors.com was highlighted as a valuable web resource for travelers. One way to share your experience is to post a review of an establishment found in one of our 569 online destination guides. Your feedback helps us as we evaluate what should stay and what should go in each new Fodor's edition. Fellow travelers benefit from your sharing of your experience as well; it's always nice to have a second, third, or fourth opinion from a like-minded traveler.
Rate Your Experience Sweepstakes
To encourage our members to add their two cents by writing a review, we are running a Rate Your Experience Sweepstakes all through the month of November. Each time you write a review, you'll be entered to win a special prize pack that includes a Fodor's 2010 calendar, Flash Forward, a foreign language flashcard program from our friends at Living Language, a Fodor's tote, and a guide of your choice. We'll draw three winners a week and announce the previous week's winners each following Friday. Due to the complexities of sweepstakes law, this promotion is only open to U.S. residents; however, we certainly value feedback from all of our members.
How to Enter
To post a review, you'll need to be a member of Fodors.com. If you're not one already, signing up is quick, easy, and free. Once a member you'll also be able to take advantage of our popular forums and photo contests. Join Fodor's
To start reviewing properties that you've visited, check out out the map on our World Destinations page. Click on the appropriate world region to find the destination where you would like to review properties. Each region features several destination guides.
Within each destination guide, you'll see on the left-hand side a list of review categories, including sights, restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and shopping. Within each of these categories, you'll see our recommendations---click on a property name to view our review and add your own.
While we pride ourselves on the breadth of our coverage, we recognize that there are many great establishments out there that we do not currently review and recommend in our guides or on our site. If you have a recommendation to make, please send it to us using our feedback form.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and good luck!
- Costa Rica
- Las Vegas
- New York City
- San Francisco
- Walt Disney World Orlando
- Washington, D.C.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This Sweepstakes is open only to registered users of Fodors.com who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. If you have not already registered, you can do so at Fodors.com. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia to be eligible. All federal, state and local regulations and any other applicable laws apply. Void where prohibited. Employees of Random House, Inc. and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers and agencies and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter this contest.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on November 2, 2009 and ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 29, 2009 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). To enter, entrants must register with Fodors.com (if they have not already done so), then follow the instructions to submit a "verified", complete review of a hotel, restaurant or sight featured on Fodors.com during the Sweepstakes Period. For a review to be "verified", it must be compliant with the general guidelines for reviews, available at http://www.fodors.com/faq/reviews.cfm. For each verified review submitted, entrants will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. Entrants may submit only one (1) review per property.
3. WINNERS: Three (3) winners will be selected each week during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing held each week (on or about November 10, 17, 24, and December 1 2009), from all eligible entries received in the week preceding each drawing. Winners will be notified by e-mail, at the e-mail address provided in their Fodors.com registration. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate winner in the case the winner is unreachable or does not confirm receipt of the winner notification.
4. PRIZES: Each Winner will receive a Fodor's Prize Pack consisting of a Fodor's guide of their choice (ARV=$21.95), a Fodor's Tote (ARV=$1.95), a Fodor's 2010 calendar (ARV=$14.99), and the Living Language Flash Forward Program (ARV=$19.99). Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value.
6. WINNER'S LIST: For the name of the winners, available after December 1, 2009, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Fodor's Travel/ATTN: Rate Your Experience Sweepstakes, 15-3, 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 by December 31, 2009.
7. SPONSOR: Fodor's Travel, a division of Random House, Inc., 1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $119-$129 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $325 & up -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $59* & up -- Nationwide Sale thru 2015 on Top Airline, O/WAlaska Airlines
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $229 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $179-$199 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites