Get updates on fall foliage
For updates on fall foliage conditions, call the National Forest Service's Fall Color Hotline at (800) 354-4595. But don't be surprised if you're too early or too late to see colors. Autumn color is a process not a single moment, and from the end of September to mid- to late October you can usually be guaranteed great colors somewhere in New England.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1237 & up -- 6-Nt Tokyo & Beijing Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $3599 -- Suite: 10-Nt. Award-Winning Asia Cruise on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism