Get updates on fall foliage
For updates on fall foliage conditions, call the National Forest Service's Fall Color Hotline at (800) 354-4595. But don't be surprised if you're too early or too late to see colors. Autumn color is a process not a single moment, and from the end of September to mid- to late October you can usually be guaranteed great colors somewhere in New England.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $82* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $855* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $629 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $52 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $152 & up -- New Mexico 4-Star Resort, Save 60%El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line