Look for clusters of gas stations when refueling
If you're driving down the interstate looking for a place to refill your gas tank, avoid the exits that have just one or two stations. You'll save money at exits with three or more stations, as competition helps drive down prices.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $399 & up -- Ends 10/24: Bahamas Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand