Choose your Australia itinerary carefully
Unless you have tons of time, limit where you go. Australia is enormous.Don't pack in too much if you've only a couple of weeks---it would be like trying to see the entire United States in 14 days. Instead, start by determining what the best activities are during the time of year you plan to go---touring wineries, bushwalking, skiing, diving, etc. Then plan your trip around them, including a couple of noteworthy areas that will keep you happy and busy rather than frazzles and run ragged.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $109 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $175-$199 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $959 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $999 & up -- Riviera Nayarit: All-Suite, 4-Star Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $129 -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 55%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village