Theme parks are great for trips involving a big group
Most parks have been planned specifically to appeal to a broad range of interests, so apart from wild rides there are gentle ones that please young children, older travelers, and more sedate types. Plus, many attractions in many theme parks are completely accessible to people who use wheelchairs or who have other disabilities
From the forums: Which 4 Orlando theme parks?
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $209-$229 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $196 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Aruba Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com