Free download: Williamsburg PDF
Looking for a summer vacation idea?
There's probably no better place to experience America's history prior to the Revolutionary War than the Historic Triangle, comprised of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown. Their living history exhibits will provide you and your family with a full picture of life in Colonial times. The museums, battlefields, restorations, and reenactments appeal to history buffs of every age. Once you've maxed out on edification, turn to pure recreation at nearby Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Download our free PDF guide for more info.
Photo courtesy of Colonial Williamsburg
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $699 & up -- 4-Star Beachfront Punta Cana Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort