Free download: Williamsburg PDF
Looking for a summer vacation idea?
There's probably no better place to experience America's history prior to the Revolutionary War than the Historic Triangle, comprised of Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown. Their living history exhibits will provide you and your family with a full picture of life in Colonial times. The museums, battlefields, restorations, and reenactments appeal to history buffs of every age. Once you've maxed out on edification, turn to pure recreation at nearby Busch Gardens Williamsburg.
Download our free PDF guide for more info.
Photo courtesy of Colonial Williamsburg
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $894 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $189 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 65% OffBookIt.com