Bermuda's Best Beach Resorts
Looking for more ideas? Visit our Fodor's Choice Bermuda Resorts list.Elbow Beach Hotel Elbow Beach Hotel is one of the island's premier beachfront resorts. Enormous rooms invite you to relax completely before views of the ocean or gardens through floor-to-ceiling windows. Rooms off the main five-story building are all freshly furnished and have private sunning gardens. Some rooms in the main building are also renovated and have luxurious marble floors and baths. Service is impeccable at the Sea Horse Grill. 169 rooms, 75 suites, 2 cottages. www.elbowbeach.com Special Offers: Check out Elbow's seasonal package deals. 9 Beaches This fine resort consists of 84 freestanding, solar-powered cabanas -- each one angled for dramatic sea views. The cabanas make some travelers feel they're at a deluxe summer camp on the beach. Others rejoice at the simplicity and direct engagement with nature. The cabanas are perched over the water and have glass floor panels that reveal the clear shallow water underfoot. Each one is pleasantly but lightly furnished, has a veranda and wicker ceiling fan (there's also air conditioning in each cabana) and sides made of canvas material that gently rustles in the breeze like a sailcloth. Technology is nicely integrated with Wi-Fi hot spots, complimentary iPods, and cell phones to reach staff from any location. www.9beaches.com. Special Offers: Check out 9 Beaches seasonal package deals. The Reefs Pink buildings ringed around a small beach, restaurants overlooking the water, a nice infinity pool, a winning spirit -- The Reefs has it all. It's private enough to be good for weddings and honeymoons, but it's also terrific for families. All rooms have ocean views and balconies, but suites near the beach have a Jacuzzi tub, large walk-in shower for two, and complete entertainment system. For seclusion and tranquility, the cliff-side rooms perched above wave-washed boulders at the far end of the resort are best. 45 rooms, 4 suites, 8 junior suites, 8 cottage suites. www.thereefs.com. Special Offers: See The Reefs' special seasonal packages and discounts.
Looking for more ideas? Visit our Fodor's Choice Bermuda Resorts list.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1437 & up -- Fiji Islands & Auckland 6-Nts. w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $1099 & up -- Ireland: 5-Star Villa Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $728 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5-Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $519 & up -- Alaska: 7-Night Summer Cruise w/UpgradeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $982 & up -- 5-Nt. Belize Jungle, Reefs & Beach w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $429 & up -- South Caribbean Cruise w/Upgrade; Kids FreeNorwegian Cruise Line