Bermuda's Best Beach Resorts
Not all beach resorts in Bermuda are created equal. Some are a cut above, offering top-notch service, comfy and spacious rooms with updated amenities, and surf and sand right outside your door. Here are three of our favorite haunts.
Looking for more ideas? Visit our Fodor's Choice Bermuda Resorts list.Elbow Beach Hotel Elbow Beach Hotel is one of the island's premier beachfront resorts. Enormous rooms invite you to relax completely before views of the ocean or gardens through floor-to-ceiling windows. Rooms off the main five-story building are all freshly furnished and have private sunning gardens. Some rooms in the main building are also renovated and have luxurious marble floors and baths. Service is impeccable at the Sea Horse Grill. 169 rooms, 75 suites, 2 cottages. www.elbowbeach.com Special Offers: Check out Elbow's seasonal package deals. 9 Beaches This fine resort consists of 84 freestanding, solar-powered cabanas -- each one angled for dramatic sea views. The cabanas make some travelers feel they're at a deluxe summer camp on the beach. Others rejoice at the simplicity and direct engagement with nature. The cabanas are perched over the water and have glass floor panels that reveal the clear shallow water underfoot. Each one is pleasantly but lightly furnished, has a veranda and wicker ceiling fan (there's also air conditioning in each cabana) and sides made of canvas material that gently rustles in the breeze like a sailcloth. Technology is nicely integrated with Wi-Fi hot spots, complimentary iPods, and cell phones to reach staff from any location. www.9beaches.com. Special Offers: Check out 9 Beaches seasonal package deals. The Reefs Pink buildings ringed around a small beach, restaurants overlooking the water, a nice infinity pool, a winning spirit -- The Reefs has it all. It's private enough to be good for weddings and honeymoons, but it's also terrific for families. All rooms have ocean views and balconies, but suites near the beach have a Jacuzzi tub, large walk-in shower for two, and complete entertainment system. For seclusion and tranquility, the cliff-side rooms perched above wave-washed boulders at the far end of the resort are best. 45 rooms, 4 suites, 8 junior suites, 8 cottage suites. www.thereefs.com. Special Offers: See The Reefs' special seasonal packages and discounts.
Looking for more ideas? Visit our Fodor's Choice Bermuda Resorts list.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $679 & up -- Iberostar: Vallarta 4-Star Trip w/Air, $410 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $509 & up -- Cabo All-Inclusive 4-Night Trip w/Air, $360 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $81 & up -- Niagara Falls: 4-Star Waterpark Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
- $109 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $2299 -- Ireland Land-Only Escorted Trip in SpringGlobus
* Some taxes, fees additional