What's On Your Bucket List?
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
I'm very glad you chose to mention the folks at Deep Blue View on the island of Bonaire. While the smallest (B&B) destination on the island, they are by far the one o the best places my wife and I have ever stayed. Top notch all the way. I received mt open water dive certification with them as well and they are true professionals while making you feel like a life long friend. I hope they continue to host their home for guests for years to come!! Menno and Esther are incredible people!!
I would highly recommend putting the Great Wall of China near the top of everyone's list! It's amazing. And... large.
Here's a crowd-ranked list of essential landmarks, with the Wall currently holding the lead! http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/historical-landmarks-to-see-before-i-die
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $2580* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $51 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale w/$25 Off 3-Nt. StaysBookIt.com
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com