What's On Your Bucket List?
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
I'm very glad you chose to mention the folks at Deep Blue View on the island of Bonaire. While the smallest (B&B) destination on the island, they are by far the one o the best places my wife and I have ever stayed. Top notch all the way. I received mt open water dive certification with them as well and they are true professionals while making you feel like a life long friend. I hope they continue to host their home for guests for years to come!! Menno and Esther are incredible people!!
I would highly recommend putting the Great Wall of China near the top of everyone's list! It's amazing. And... large.
Here's a crowd-ranked list of essential landmarks, with the Wall currently holding the lead! http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/historical-landmarks-to-see-before-i-die
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $156 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Oceanfront ResortBookIt.com
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $1169 -- New Zealand: Wellington & Napier Food & Wine TripTravelscene
- $799 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations