What's On Your Bucket List?
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
I'm very glad you chose to mention the folks at Deep Blue View on the island of Bonaire. While the smallest (B&B) destination on the island, they are by far the one o the best places my wife and I have ever stayed. Top notch all the way. I received mt open water dive certification with them as well and they are true professionals while making you feel like a life long friend. I hope they continue to host their home for guests for years to come!! Menno and Esther are incredible people!!
I would highly recommend putting the Great Wall of China near the top of everyone's list! It's amazing. And... large.
Here's a crowd-ranked list of essential landmarks, with the Wall currently holding the lead! http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/historical-landmarks-to-see-before-i-die
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $195 & up -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $54 & up -- Orlando Hotel Sale through Summer, Half OffBookIt.com
- $2009 -- Sydney & Brisbane 6-Night Vacation w/Air, $325 OffDelta Vacations
- $1965 & up -- Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland 9 Nights w/AirTripMasters.com
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com