Travel Photography 101
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Set your camera for its widest angle and then go find something interesting for the foreground that has a good background. Perspective is everything in photography. Get right in there. Photographing everything froma a distance is boring.
Yes, I noticed it, too - golden hours usually produce great captures! Solid practical tips you have here! I'm looking forward for more of these...
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015