Seagull Snatches Tourist's Camera, Videos Sunset
They say the creative drive burns deeply in marine birds. Ok, they don't, but maybe they will after seeing this video attempted by Italian tourist Nathalie Rollandin. Rollandin was filming a beautiful sunset over San Francisco in August, when a passing seagull took issue with her sense of perspective and snatched the camera from her hands.
The gull then performed a rather experimental panoramic sweep of the area, the shot framed by his own flapping wings, before deciding he "couldn't work like this" and set the relatively unscathed camera down on a nearby pier. Still unclear is what was behind the bird's creative decision to divert attention away from the sunset and focus instead on a decorative mast nearby. Must be a foreign film.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $121-$162 -- Maine: 4-Star Downtown Portland Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $249 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa