Royal Caribbean & MGM Partner on Customer Loyalty Programs
Who doesn't love the perks that come from being loyal to your preferred travel companies? From free flights and complimentary nights at resorts around the world to no-cost cruises, the hospitality industry has always been a forerunner when it comes to bestowing benefits on repeat guests.
Now Royal Caribbean International and MGM Resorts International have thrown their lots together when it comes to customer loyalty benefits. Their new relationship allows members of Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society and MGM's M life to enjoy access to rewards in both programs.
The combined vacation options between the companies are immense and include the entire fleet of Royal Caribbean cruise ships (22 in all) as well as MGM Resorts in Las Vegas, Detroit, and Mississippi. MGM Resorts' 15 participating destinations include ARIA, Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur (all in Las Vegas) as well as Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi and MGM Grand Detroit.
The reciprocal relationship begins in January 2013. So, if you're a member of either program, expect to automatically receive some new offers and benefits. International and domestic cruises will be awarded during special MGM Resorts' promotions and slot tournaments. Crown & Anchor Society members will receive M life offers and benefits, which include pre-sale access to tickets for A-list concerts and championship boxing matches, priority reservations, priority hotel check-in, room upgrades, VIP services, and more. Offers and benefits are based on your tier level in each program (i.e. the more you sail or stay, the higher the tier).
Photo credits: Photos courtesy of Royal Caribbean.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 US Islands Where You Can Beat the Winter Blues
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- 10 Great Spots in Paris with a Literary History
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Where to Eat at This Year's SXSW Festival
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1299 -- Italy: 7-Nt. Tuscany Castle Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $4599 -- Suite: 15-Night Luxury Indian Ocean CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $1129 & up -- 8-Nt. Oahu & Kauai Island Hopping Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $769 & up -- Panama Canal & Beach 6-Nt. w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com
- $499 & up -- Oceanview: 7 Nt. Cruise to the CaribbeanMSC Cruises