Royal Caribbean & MGM Partner on Customer Loyalty Programs
Who doesn't love the perks that come from being loyal to your preferred travel companies? From free flights and complimentary nights at resorts around the world to no-cost cruises, the hospitality industry has always been a forerunner when it comes to bestowing benefits on repeat guests.
Now Royal Caribbean International and MGM Resorts International have thrown their lots together when it comes to customer loyalty benefits. Their new relationship allows members of Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society and MGM's M life to enjoy access to rewards in both programs.
The combined vacation options between the companies are immense and include the entire fleet of Royal Caribbean cruise ships (22 in all) as well as MGM Resorts in Las Vegas, Detroit, and Mississippi. MGM Resorts' 15 participating destinations include ARIA, Bellagio, Vdara, MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur (all in Las Vegas) as well as Beau Rivage and Gold Strike in Mississippi and MGM Grand Detroit.
The reciprocal relationship begins in January 2013. So, if you're a member of either program, expect to automatically receive some new offers and benefits. International and domestic cruises will be awarded during special MGM Resorts' promotions and slot tournaments. Crown & Anchor Society members will receive M life offers and benefits, which include pre-sale access to tickets for A-list concerts and championship boxing matches, priority reservations, priority hotel check-in, room upgrades, VIP services, and more. Offers and benefits are based on your tier level in each program (i.e. the more you sail or stay, the higher the tier).
Photo credits: Photos courtesy of Royal Caribbean.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays