The World’s 20 Most Beautiful Lakes

October 21, 2013 at 4:01:00 PM EDT | Post a Comment

Lakes showcase some of water's most alluring qualities, from mesmerizing ripples and mirror-like reflections to crstyalline clarity.  The world has millions of them, from tiny grass-lined ponds to massive freshwater expanses easily mistaken for oceans, but some lacs, lagos, and lochs simply stand out more than others. A few of these irresistible bodies of water owe their charisma to climate, others to geologic luck of the draw, and some are even made by the humans who admire them. These 20 beautiful lakes—some of which may surprise you—differ in the details, but all are uniquely beautiful and well worth a visit.

By Donna Heiderstadt

arman on October 25, 2016 at 1:09:11 PM EDT

Decent post. I was checking always this online journal and I'm inspired! To a great degree helpful data uncommonly the last part I watch over such data a considerable measure. I was looking for this sure data for quite a while. Much obliged to you and good fortunes. customized research paper I wish more writers of this sort of substance would take the time you did to explore and compose so well. I am exceptionally awed with your vision and knowledge.

leenak12 on October 25, 2016 at 11:38:31 AM EDT is designed to be a user-friendly place for you to quickly find the car cover you're looking for. We know what it's like to visit a website to place an order, only to have a hard time locating the items you want. car covers

japancomp234 on October 25, 2016 at 5:54:21 AM EDT

Thankyou for this wondrous post, I am glad I observed this website on yahoo. geniux reviews

leenak12 on October 24, 2016 at 9:21:52 AM EDT

To date, AMMA has raised in excess of $34 million to fund the growth and development of Guvera. Just this week, Guvera launched its mobile app.

japancomp234 on October 20, 2016 at 7:31:37 AM EDT

Exactly, you're very kind of us about comment!. Long Tail Pro

hazeeq on October 16, 2016 at 1:35:48 PM EDT

I actually added all of them to my bucket list because they are truly beautiful! Once I am done working for rushessays, I am so starting to visit these one by one! I am really mesmerized by the fifth one!

zander on October 2, 2016 at 1:33:12 AM EDT

I simply wanted to thank you so much again. I am not sure the things that I might have gone through without the type of hints revealed by you regarding that situation. reviews testosterone booster

zander on September 30, 2016 at 11:34:31 PM EDT

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! condo in grand cayman

zander on September 30, 2016 at 1:15:00 AM EDT

Amazing stuff from you once again. You really are the best writer of this era, my friend. I hope you will give us more stuff like this in the future. You must not stop now Record producer

clumsy_plumsy on May 22, 2015 at 4:41:58 PM EDT

Nice list.

floydvic on November 5, 2013 at 7:04:51 PM EST

wish the page would work

TAKE OUR SURVEY See Terms and Conditions