7 Pet-Friendly Hotel Chains

August 19, 2016 at 12:00:00 PM EDT | Post a Comment

Gone are the days of sneaking your dog into your hotel room in the dead of night. With over half of U.S. households claiming a furry family member, the hospitality industry is rolling out the red carpet for dogs, with a wide range of amenities and services from plush beds to canine room service and even spa treatments. These seven upscale brands are the leaders of the pack with the most pet-friendly accommodations.Tip: Pet fees and weight limits vary, so be sure to call ahead and always bring current vaccination records.—Ginger Warder

dkarmol on October 22, 2016 at 12:38:01 PM EDT

Can't believe you don't include LaQuinta. NEVER a charge at any LaQuinta, and EVERY property accepts dogs. When a hotel charges an extra $25-$50/ night, and/or a $75-$100 "cleaning fee" that is NOT pet-friendly. That is just plain a ripoff. If it is a refundable fee, maybe. But an extra $100 cleaning fee?? My dog is much cleaner than most children, and has never had an accident inside. Do they charge $100 for cleaning up after children?? I doubt it.

ajishidayat on October 18, 2016 at 2:16:57 AM EDT

Hello admin, nice piece of writing and pleasant arguments commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these. Cara Mengatasi Sariawan Pada Vagina yang Terasa Gatal Maybe I'll go back again to your website to read the latest news other, because the news contained in this website is very informative once. Cara Menangani Gatal Pada Kemaluan Pria dan Wanita Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges. Pengobatan Herbal Terbaik Yang Efektif dan Aman It was definitely informative. Toko Green World Indonesia Your website is very useful. Alifiya Herbal Many thanks for sharing! Klik Blog Herbal

roshanikhanna on October 15, 2016 at 6:45:53 AM EDT

You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. Regards. Roshani Khanna Delhi Escorts

webtechcoupon on September 13, 2016 at 3:08:31 AM EDT

You can see all of We opted for Manchebo because it is in a less crowded area. Godaddy coupons

shooz1 on August 29, 2016 at 10:34:27 PM EDT

What about cats???

KHD124VFD on August 29, 2016 at 1:20:30 PM EDT

Wow! I don't consider a large non-refundable deposit and nightly surcharge as "pet friendly." Those things seem pretty "pet normal" to me. Save the bowl and treats, I have my own.

SimoneA on August 29, 2016 at 10:06:59 AM EDT

For those of us on a budget = La Quinta is a great chain for pet owners. Quality can vary greatly among the properties but one can easily check reviews for the best within this chain.

TAKE OUR SURVEY See Terms and Conditions