Exclusive Fodor's Sweepstakes: Dine at NYC's NoMad, and More
It's no secret that we love the NoMad. The NoMad Hotel was one of our City Chic picks in the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards 2012 and we recently shed the spotlight on Daniel Humm & Will Guidara, the culinary masterminds behind The NoMad restaurant, as Fodor's Travel Tastemakers. Now we're giving you a chance to see why we're so psyched with our NoMad Experience Sweepstakes.
If you're a New York resident, or are planning a trip to New York City, you'd only be hurting yourself by not entering to win. One winner will receive a dinner for two at The NoMad in New York City and a signed copy of I Love New York: Ingredients & Recipes by Daniel Humm and Will Guidara (a $250.00 value).
Enter to win below or on our Facebook page
This sweepstakes has now ended
Photos courtesy of The NoMad
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 60%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $118 -- 4-Diamond Calgary Hotel: Weekends w/ParkingWestin Calgary
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fare Sale into 2015, One WayVirgin America