Mexican Airline Interjet Launches Non-Stop Service from New York
Mexican airline Interjet will begin daily non-stop service between New York's John F. Kennedy airport and Mexico City as of today. The first flight left New York this morning at 7:25 am, and will continue at that hour Monday through Friday, with 10 am flights scheduled on weekends. Return flights will leave Mexico City at 4:40 pm.
In celebration of this new service, Interjet is offering round-trip flights between New York and Mexico City starting at $349, valid for travel August 2nd through August 31st and includes two checked suitcases up to 55 pounds each.
Interjet currently runs 150 flights on 42 routes daily to 26 destinations in Mexico, as well as Guatemala, Havana, San Antonio, Miami, and San José (Costa Rica) in addition to the new service to New York.
Photo credit: Courtesy of InterJet
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $125 & up -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $185-$265 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 50% OffWestin St. Francis
- $169-$199 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $1793 & up -- Bangkok, Chiang Mai & Phuket 9-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $7399 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise w/Excursions & R/T AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises