Mexican Airline Interjet Launches Non-Stop Service from New York
Mexican airline Interjet will begin daily non-stop service between New York's John F. Kennedy airport and Mexico City as of today. The first flight left New York this morning at 7:25 am, and will continue at that hour Monday through Friday, with 10 am flights scheduled on weekends. Return flights will leave Mexico City at 4:40 pm.
In celebration of this new service, Interjet is offering round-trip flights between New York and Mexico City starting at $349, valid for travel August 2nd through August 31st and includes two checked suitcases up to 55 pounds each.
Interjet currently runs 150 flights on 42 routes daily to 26 destinations in Mexico, as well as Guatemala, Havana, San Antonio, Miami, and San José (Costa Rica) in addition to the new service to New York.
Photo credit: Courtesy of InterJet
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015