Mexican Airline Interjet Launches Non-Stop Service from New York
Mexican airline Interjet will begin daily non-stop service between New York's John F. Kennedy airport and Mexico City as of today. The first flight left New York this morning at 7:25 am, and will continue at that hour Monday through Friday, with 10 am flights scheduled on weekends. Return flights will leave Mexico City at 4:40 pm.
In celebration of this new service, Interjet is offering round-trip flights between New York and Mexico City starting at $349, valid for travel August 2nd through August 31st and includes two checked suitcases up to 55 pounds each.
Interjet currently runs 150 flights on 42 routes daily to 26 destinations in Mexico, as well as Guatemala, Havana, San Antonio, Miami, and San José (Costa Rica) in addition to the new service to New York.
Photo credit: Courtesy of InterJet
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $644 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Winter Caribbean Cruise on PrincessCruise.com
- $165 & up -- Bermuda Hotel Sale w/Free Nights, up to 65% OffBermuda Tourism Authority
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $68 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets