Mexican Airline Interjet Launches Non-Stop Service from New York
Mexican airline Interjet will begin daily non-stop service between New York's John F. Kennedy airport and Mexico City as of today. The first flight left New York this morning at 7:25 am, and will continue at that hour Monday through Friday, with 10 am flights scheduled on weekends. Return flights will leave Mexico City at 4:40 pm.
In celebration of this new service, Interjet is offering round-trip flights between New York and Mexico City starting at $349, valid for travel August 2nd through August 31st and includes two checked suitcases up to 55 pounds each.
Interjet currently runs 150 flights on 42 routes daily to 26 destinations in Mexico, as well as Guatemala, Havana, San Antonio, Miami, and San José (Costa Rica) in addition to the new service to New York.
Photo credit: Courtesy of InterJet
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1198-$1278* -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1645 -- UAE: Dubai & Abu Dhabi 6-Night Vacation, $550 OffGoway Travel with Definitely Dubai & Abu Dhabi Tourism
- $229 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruise; Kids Sail FreeNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1739 -- Spring Sale: 7-Night Holland & Belgium River CruiseAvalon Waterways