Live Aqua Bosques Hotel Opens in Mexico City
In Mexico City, they opted for a more metropolitan, lounge-y feel, but the focus on luxury is the same as in Cancun.
Catering to travelers eager to sample culture in Mexico's capital city, as well as business travelers craving an alternative to a chain hotel, there is both a business center (with seven private meeting rooms and a WiFi equipped lounge) and a modern cantina within the hotel. At La Cantina, chefs Martha Ortiz and Olivier Le Calvaz dish up artisanal interpretations of Mexican cuisine, like ceviche or tacos, and the spirits and wine list is mostly Mexican, whether it's mezcal or chardonnay. There are also private concierges on each floor.
Live Aqua Bosques is in Mexico City's Bosques de las Lomas, where cinemas, shopping, and restaurants are a short walk away, and along a wide boulevard (Paseo de los Tamarindos). It's convenient to the business district of Santa Fe, as well as Paseo de la Reforma (on Sundays near The St. Regis Mexico City the boulevard is closed to traffic, the perfect Sunday-stroll spot) and Interlomas.
There are eight room categories, including two apartment-sized suites (Sol Presidential and Luna Presidential), each with Jacuzzis overlooking the star-studded skies of Mexico City at night. Each of the other rooms has a 46-inch television, mini bar, lots of closet space, high-speed Internet access, 400-thread-count sheets, and a room fragrance chosen by you from an aromatherapy kit. Each spacious bathroom features a tub, separate walk-in shower, and 22-inch television. The rooms flaunt a sleek design (striped, nature-inspired patterns) aimed to provide comfort from the bustling city surroundings as well as a refreshing, modern look.
Photos courtesy of Live Aqua Bosques
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $154 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel w/Statue of Liberty PassesBookIt.com
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com
- $4299 -- Southeast Asia: 5 Cities Vacation w/ToursSinorama Holidays
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort