Sand, Spirits, and Swim-Up Bars: Week in Review
It's the end of the week. You deserve a drink. We made this easy for you: it was all about the numbered lists and booze this week, from the top 5 best outdoor wine bars to 9 swim-up hotel bars. Are you thirsty yet? Pour yourself a glass and continue perusing our lists for a mental escape, from the 20 most beautiful US beaches to 5 cute treehouse hotels. You've been counting down to the weekend all week, so now's your chance to count something a little more fun. Kick back, relax, and enjoy this week in review.
Sugary sands, crystalline waters, and splendid views make all of these beaches gorgeous—but from rock formations to wildlife, each has its own unique beauty.
There is no better time to discover the inner workings of a wine region than during harvest season. Whether it's fall in North America or spring in New Zealand, here are the 9 harvests worth traveling for.
Just answer this: Why saunter into a bar when you can swim up to one? Hotels across the country have installed bars in their pools to provide you with cocktails without having to, ya know, dry off.
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making for fun, romantic, and unique treetop retreats that let everyone feel like a kid again.
Let's do a little vacation math. What does 70 degrees year-round plus 70 miles of coastline get you? Any number of reasons to visit San Diego. Here are our top five.
What pairs better with a glass of wine than an open-air patio and a stunning view? We criss-crossed the country to find the wine bars that give new meaning to the word 'alfresco'.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Washington State
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- $1550 -- Luxe Israel: 7-Night Tour Package w/5-Star HotelsAmerica Israel Travel
- $752* & up -- Flights to Peru from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $61 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 50% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $325* & up -- Stockholm Fares from the West Coast, One WayNorwegian Air Shuttle
- $1999 -- Morocco 11-Night, 7-City Escorted Adventure w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $79 & up -- New Hampshire Hotel Deals, up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association