Learn to Say Cheers in 7 Languages (VIDEO)
Our friends over at Living Language put together a very festive video teaching all of us to say "Cheers" in seven different languages just in time to ring in the New Year. So grab a glass of something bubbly and practice your accent to get it just right. Whichever language(s) you choose to shout at midnight—French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Italian, or Japanese—we want to wish you a very happy and fantastic New Year!
What's left to say, besides Salute!?
Photo credit: Champagne glasses via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $1599* & up -- Business Class Flights to Brazil (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $259 & up -- Atlantis Summer Sale w/$200 in Credit, 50% OffAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $914 & up -- St. Croix 4-Star Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $109 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $972* & up -- Flights to Galapagos from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $5399 & up -- Europe 14-Nt. Summer River Cruise, $1000 OffAvalon Waterways