Learn to Say Cheers in 7 Languages (VIDEO)
Our friends over at Living Language put together a very festive video teaching all of us to say "Cheers" in seven different languages just in time to ring in the New Year. So grab a glass of something bubbly and practice your accent to get it just right. Whichever language(s) you choose to shout at midnight—French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Italian, or Japanese—we want to wish you a very happy and fantastic New Year!
What's left to say, besides Salute!?
Photo credit: Champagne glasses via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $79 -- Mont Tremblant Mountaintop Retreat, Save 45%Cap Tremblant
- $135 -- CO: Luxe Beaver Creek Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $2699 & up -- Paris & Normandy River Cruise w/$299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways