Learn to Say Cheers in 7 Languages (VIDEO)
Our friends over at Living Language put together a very festive video teaching all of us to say "Cheers" in seven different languages just in time to ring in the New Year. So grab a glass of something bubbly and practice your accent to get it just right. Whichever language(s) you choose to shout at midnight—French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Italian, or Japanese—we want to wish you a very happy and fantastic New Year!
What's left to say, besides Salute!?
Photo credit: Champagne glasses via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1419 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest 7-Nts. w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $739 & up -- 6-Nt. Vallarta Vacation on Private Beach w/AirApple Vacations
- $139-$179 -- Palm Springs 4-Star Resort, 45% OffThe Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa
- $1487* & up -- Australia Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxVirgin Australia
- $125 & up -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria