Learn to Say Cheers in 7 Languages (VIDEO)
Our friends over at Living Language put together a very festive video teaching all of us to say "Cheers" in seven different languages just in time to ring in the New Year. So grab a glass of something bubbly and practice your accent to get it just right. Whichever language(s) you choose to shout at midnight—French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Italian, or Japanese—we want to wish you a very happy and fantastic New Year!
What's left to say, besides Salute!?
Photo credit: Champagne glasses via Shutterstock
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $1179 & up -- London & Dublin 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $289 & up -- 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 10% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $179-$199 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $75 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Fares into 2015, O/WVirgin America