Last-Minute Fashion Week Package at Cassa Hotel
During New York Fashion Week, it would be a crime to not bunk in style, right?
This year the week-long event of all-things-fashion (from parties to runway shows) is on right now: September 6-13. And if you haven't booked your lodgings yet, you've been clear out of luck...until now. Cassa Hotel in Midtown is offering this perk to fashionistas: a Fashion Lover's Package. It's available for stays between tonight and Sept. 13. What the hotel has done is team up with two heavy hitters in the fashion world, Calypso St. Barth, a lavish line of beach-inspired women's clothing and home décor hailing from St. Barth; and Milly by Michelle Smith, a collection of women's and children's clothing from Michelle Smith (a former intern at Hermès in Paris). These companies will offer guests special services ($50 off a purchase of $200 or more at Calypso St. Barth's Manhattan boutiques and the Pink Glove Concierge service at Milly's flagship shop on Madison Avenue) as a companion to all the Fashion Week events. Milly's is also throwing in a 15% discount, for guests with this package, off its full-priced merchandise through the end of the month.
Rates start at $565 (Deluxe) and $615 (Executive) per night. There is no minimum number of nights required to get the package. Once you check in, snack on fresh fruit, flip through fashion magazines, and sip chilled white wine, all courtesy of the hotel. Next, schedule a manicure, pedicure, and foot scrub at Allure Day Spa (also included in the package). Now all that's left to do is take in the sights—all those bright Spring 2013 fashions, that is.
Photos courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group
You May Also Like
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Summer
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage
- Best Day Trips from Paris
- The Beginner's Guide to Glamping
- Bangkok 101: What (and Where) to Eat
- 10 Best Small Towns in America
- Most Popular Honeymoon Destinations (and Where to Stay)
- Top 20 Spring Day Trips From New York City
- Summer 2013 Guide to New York City
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $3152 & up -- Italy Luxury Trip w/Air & Rail between CitiesSceptre Tours
- $92 -- Cabo: All-Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Save 50%Hotel Riu Sante Fe
- $150 & Up -- Old Montreal 4-Diamond Hotel, 40% OffLe Westin Montreal
- $2999 & up -- Sydney & New Zealand 12-Nt Escape w/ToursDown Under Answers