Last-Minute Fashion Week Package at Cassa Hotel
During New York Fashion Week, it would be a crime to not bunk in style, right?
This year the week-long event of all-things-fashion (from parties to runway shows) is on right now: September 6-13. And if you haven't booked your lodgings yet, you've been clear out of luck...until now. Cassa Hotel in Midtown is offering this perk to fashionistas: a Fashion Lover's Package. It's available for stays between tonight and Sept. 13. What the hotel has done is team up with two heavy hitters in the fashion world, Calypso St. Barth, a lavish line of beach-inspired women's clothing and home décor hailing from St. Barth; and Milly by Michelle Smith, a collection of women's and children's clothing from Michelle Smith (a former intern at Hermès in Paris). These companies will offer guests special services ($50 off a purchase of $200 or more at Calypso St. Barth's Manhattan boutiques and the Pink Glove Concierge service at Milly's flagship shop on Madison Avenue) as a companion to all the Fashion Week events. Milly's is also throwing in a 15% discount, for guests with this package, off its full-priced merchandise through the end of the month.
Rates start at $565 (Deluxe) and $615 (Executive) per night. There is no minimum number of nights required to get the package. Once you check in, snack on fresh fruit, flip through fashion magazines, and sip chilled white wine, all courtesy of the hotel. Next, schedule a manicure, pedicure, and foot scrub at Allure Day Spa (also included in the package). Now all that's left to do is take in the sights—all those bright Spring 2013 fashions, that is.
Photos courtesy of Viceroy Hotel Group
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Hotel Opening: London's Ham Yard Hotel
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $854 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/$100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $559 -- Cruise Two Continents: 15 Nights plus $100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1199 -- 14-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $1145 & up -- 6-Nt. Berlin & Prague Package w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $689 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Dreams' Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com