Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Apr 22, 13 at 10:51 AM
You can also feel free to post your travel question to our Travel Talk forums (http://www.fodors.com/forums/), where other of our widely traveled users can offer you tips and recommendations.
We are going to be hiking in Switzerland and then travel from Grindelwald to Florence, Italy. Does any one have suggestions for train travel/route that gets us there the same day? We would really appreciate any suggestions/information. Thanks!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: 11-Night Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Lines
- $229 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $135-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
- $399 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $175-$184 -- Boston: 4-Star Hotel w/Parking, 45% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront