Infographic: Where Do American Travelers Want to Go?
Which destinations continued to be favorites among American travelers in 2013? And where are the new tourism hot spots? For the first time ever, we looked at what Fodors.com readers in the US were visiting on our site, crunched the numbers, and produced this handy infographic that details our most important findings. Below, you’ll see the top searches on Fodors.com in 2013, which US destinations had the biggest increase in page views, the European destinations that generated the most interest, and—last but not least—the top 20 beach destinations. We hope these rising destinations will inspire you to start planning your next trip soon.
Click photo to enlarge.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- 15 Jaw-Dropping Hotels in the Caribbean
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $139-$162 -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort