Infographic: Where Do American Travelers Want to Go?
Which destinations continued to be favorites among American travelers in 2013? And where are the new tourism hot spots? For the first time ever, we looked at what Fodors.com readers in the US were visiting on our site, crunched the numbers, and produced this handy infographic that details our most important findings. Below, you’ll see the top searches on Fodors.com in 2013, which US destinations had the biggest increase in page views, the European destinations that generated the most interest, and—last but not least—the top 20 beach destinations. We hope these rising destinations will inspire you to start planning your next trip soon.
Click photo to enlarge.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $309 & up -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $1498* & up -- Fly to Australia: 6 Cities on Sale, R/TAir New Zealand
- $4467* & up -- Business Fares for 2 on 5-Star Airline (O/W)ASAP Tickets
- $129-$169 -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park