Infographic: Where Do American Travelers Want to Go?
Which destinations continued to be favorites among American travelers in 2013? And where are the new tourism hot spots? For the first time ever, we looked at what Fodors.com readers in the US were visiting on our site, crunched the numbers, and produced this handy infographic that details our most important findings. Below, you’ll see the top searches on Fodors.com in 2013, which US destinations had the biggest increase in page views, the European destinations that generated the most interest, and—last but not least—the top 20 beach destinations. We hope these rising destinations will inspire you to start planning your next trip soon.
Click photo to enlarge.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $125 & up -- Philadelphia Area Hotel Sale w/Parking, 45% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $772* & up -- Nationwide Winter Fares to Europe, RoundtripAir France
- $188-$229 -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $119-$159 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $309 & up -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, 25% OffSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa