Infographic: Where Do American Travelers Want to Go?
Which destinations continued to be favorites among American travelers in 2013? And where are the new tourism hot spots? For the first time ever, we looked at what Fodors.com readers in the US were visiting on our site, crunched the numbers, and produced this handy infographic that details our most important findings. Below, you’ll see the top searches on Fodors.com in 2013, which US destinations had the biggest increase in page views, the European destinations that generated the most interest, and—last but not least—the top 20 beach destinations. We hope these rising destinations will inspire you to start planning your next trip soon.
Click photo to enlarge.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec
- $135 -- Weekends at Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $209 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
- $2799 -- 10-Night Alaska Cruise w/Tips, $200 Credit & AirOceania Cruises
- $129-$139 -- Stylish Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.