Infographic: Where Do American Travelers Want to Go?
Which destinations continued to be favorites among American travelers in 2013? And where are the new tourism hot spots? For the first time ever, we looked at what Fodors.com readers in the US were visiting on our site, crunched the numbers, and produced this handy infographic that details our most important findings. Below, you’ll see the top searches on Fodors.com in 2013, which US destinations had the biggest increase in page views, the European destinations that generated the most interest, and—last but not least—the top 20 beach destinations. We hope these rising destinations will inspire you to start planning your next trip soon.
Click photo to enlarge.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $899 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 Islands w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $159 -- Philadelphia: Old City Hotel thru Summer, Save 35%Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- $2399 -- China 4-Star, 12-Night Tour w/Yangtze Cruise & AirGate 1 Travel
- $1182 & up -- Ireland Spring Vacations, up to $300 OffTourism Ireland
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $159-$199 -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte