High-Flying Style and In-Flight Distractions: Weekly Roundup
This week we took to the friendly skies in a few very different ways—first we talked flying fashionably with 10 solid style-meets-comfort outfits and then we watched, in awe, when a trainer strapped a GoPro camera to the back of an eagle and hit record. And, as usual, weâ€™re globetrotting from Iceland to Hawaii and everywhere in between.
Jet-setting may sound like a breeze, but pulling it off with true globe-trotter panache is tough when you're talking about hours spent on crowded flights. These 10 savvy outfits keep the comfort levels high.
Take two minutes this morning to watch this awesome video of an eagle in flight. A trainer strapped a GoPro camera to this beautiful eagle, hit record, and let it fly.
Your days in Quebec City could easily be filled with monuments, museums, and charming neighborhoods. But save time for food—you won't want to miss the fantastic cuisine that blankets the city.
Jackson Hole may be the most common gateway to Yellowstone. But may we suggest Cody, Wyoming instead? Founded by Buffalo Bill, it has a fascinating history and is full of buckaroo spirit.
Fall is filled to the brim with festivals and new openings in Hawaii. Whether you go for a marathon, a lesson in coconut history, or to check out Maui's newest hotel, just make sure you go this fall.
In Iceland you can be sure that every experience will bring you closer to nature. But that's not to say that its capital city of Reykjavik isn't filled with wonderful culture, fantastic eats, and charm to spare.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 5 Best Perks of Flying in Premium Economy
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2999 -- 10-Night Award-Winning Asia Cruise, Save $1000Windstar Cruises
- $499 & up -- Ends 4/25: West Mexico 7-Night Cruises w/CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Hotels, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $1351 & up -- Ireland in Fall: 8-Nt. Trip w/Car from ChicagoGreat Value Vacations
- $127 & up -- Newly Renovated Tampa Sheraton, 25% OffSheraton Tampa Riverwalk
- $1052 -- Budapest to Vienna: 3-Nt. Danube River CruiseAvalon Waterways