Four Seasons Launches Gourmet Food Trucks
A new food truck is hitting the streets soon. And it has a name that might surprise you: the FS Taste Truck (and that FS stands for Four Seasons).
Rolling into eight destinations in three states, the food truck will offer the high end, gourmet cuisine that their properties are known for. Chefs from hotels along the way will cook up specialties and seasonal favorites like shrimp tostadas with chipotle remoulade and avocado, short rib quesadillas, steak frites, and other small plates.
"Food is a passion for us at Four Seasons and we are always seeking to share that in inspiring and exciting ways, whether it's through a Michelin-star dining experience or the perfect beer and burger pairing at one of our gastropubs," said Guy Rigby, vice president of food & beverage in the Americas in a press release. "We want to keep our chefs engaged in something that is very relevant and the food truck movement fits the bill."
Some of the highlighted stops include a "Chef Showdown, LA-Style" featuring chef Claudia Fosse from The BLVD and Hugo Bolanos from CUT by Wolfang Puck (both restaurants are in the Four Seasons-owned Beverly Wilshire Hotel) and a German-inspired stop in Santa Barbara's Funk Zone offering bratwurst, sausages and sauerkraut, and schnitzel in time for Oktoberfest.
So, hungry? Follow the truck, which starts the ignition on September 16 in Palo Alto, California, on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using its hashtag #FSTasteTruck. It will end its run on November 10 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Photo credit: Beverly Whilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel courtesy of Four Seasons
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $199 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel