Four Seasons Launches Gourmet Food Trucks
A new food truck is hitting the streets soon. And it has a name that might surprise you: the FS Taste Truck (and that FS stands for Four Seasons).
Rolling into eight destinations in three states, the food truck will offer the high end, gourmet cuisine that their properties are known for. Chefs from hotels along the way will cook up specialties and seasonal favorites like shrimp tostadas with chipotle remoulade and avocado, short rib quesadillas, steak frites, and other small plates.
"Food is a passion for us at Four Seasons and we are always seeking to share that in inspiring and exciting ways, whether it's through a Michelin-star dining experience or the perfect beer and burger pairing at one of our gastropubs," said Guy Rigby, vice president of food & beverage in the Americas in a press release. "We want to keep our chefs engaged in something that is very relevant and the food truck movement fits the bill."
Some of the highlighted stops include a "Chef Showdown, LA-Style" featuring chef Claudia Fosse from The BLVD and Hugo Bolanos from CUT by Wolfang Puck (both restaurants are in the Four Seasons-owned Beverly Wilshire Hotel) and a German-inspired stop in Santa Barbara's Funk Zone offering bratwurst, sausages and sauerkraut, and schnitzel in time for Oktoberfest.
So, hungry? Follow the truck, which starts the ignition on September 16 in Palo Alto, California, on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using its hashtag #FSTasteTruck. It will end its run on November 10 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Photo credit: Beverly Whilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel courtesy of Four Seasons
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Ultimate Safari Planner
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays