Four Seasons Launches Gourmet Food Trucks
A new food truck is hitting the streets soon. And it has a name that might surprise you: the FS Taste Truck (and that FS stands for Four Seasons).
Rolling into eight destinations in three states, the food truck will offer the high end, gourmet cuisine that their properties are known for. Chefs from hotels along the way will cook up specialties and seasonal favorites like shrimp tostadas with chipotle remoulade and avocado, short rib quesadillas, steak frites, and other small plates.
"Food is a passion for us at Four Seasons and we are always seeking to share that in inspiring and exciting ways, whether it's through a Michelin-star dining experience or the perfect beer and burger pairing at one of our gastropubs," said Guy Rigby, vice president of food & beverage in the Americas in a press release. "We want to keep our chefs engaged in something that is very relevant and the food truck movement fits the bill."
Some of the highlighted stops include a "Chef Showdown, LA-Style" featuring chef Claudia Fosse from The BLVD and Hugo Bolanos from CUT by Wolfang Puck (both restaurants are in the Four Seasons-owned Beverly Wilshire Hotel) and a German-inspired stop in Santa Barbara's Funk Zone offering bratwurst, sausages and sauerkraut, and schnitzel in time for Oktoberfest.
So, hungry? Follow the truck, which starts the ignition on September 16 in Palo Alto, California, on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram using its hashtag #FSTasteTruck. It will end its run on November 10 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Photo credit: Beverly Whilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel courtesy of Four Seasons
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $109 & up -- New York City Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $284 & up -- 3-Day Cruise to Nassau w/Live ConcertCarnival Cruise Lines
- $3860 & up -- Europe: 9-Nt. Trip w/London, Paris, ItalyGreat Value Vacations
- $2499 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Luxe Alaska Cruise incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $499 & up -- Oceanview: 7 Nt. Cruise to the CaribbeanMSC Cruises
- $169 & up -- Charleston Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago