Follow Favorite: @WheresAndrew
As National Geographic's "Digital Nomad," Andrew Evans is perpetually on the road and perpetually on his phone (or various other digital devices). That means his Twitter, @WheresAndrew, is somewhat of a live-stream of his nomadic, fascinating life—you can expect plenty of tweets per day, most of which feature interesting photos or even videos of the people he meets or places he discovers on his travels. The intimate glimpses let you feel like you're right there with him, as he goes about sneaking into museum attics to find royal panties, inhaling the buttery aroma of Ukranian bread on a long car ride, or hanging out in authentic teepees on a Montana reservation. His travels are wide-ranging and unique, from dinosaur fossil hunting in Alberta to the Icelandic underworld. It's all in a day's work for Evans, who has one of the world's coolest jobs. A word of warning before you inevitably hit "Follow"—this Tweeter might just make you want to quit your day job and finagle a way to steal his.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- Vote for Fodor's Travel to Go to the 2015 SXSW Festival
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $105-$115 -- Costa Rica All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, Save 25%Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1199 -- 14-Nt. Panama Canal Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $160-$175 -- Jamaica: New Adults-Only All-Inclusive ResortHotel Riu Palace Jamaica
- $474 -- Bahamas 4-Night Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $419 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $164 & up -- Bahamas Luxe All-Inclusive Resort, Save 55% Riu Palace Paradise