Follow Favorite: @WheresAndrew
As National Geographic's "Digital Nomad," Andrew Evans is perpetually on the road and perpetually on his phone (or various other digital devices). That means his Twitter, @WheresAndrew, is somewhat of a live-stream of his nomadic, fascinating life—you can expect plenty of tweets per day, most of which feature interesting photos or even videos of the people he meets or places he discovers on his travels. The intimate glimpses let you feel like you're right there with him, as he goes about sneaking into museum attics to find royal panties, inhaling the buttery aroma of Ukranian bread on a long car ride, or hanging out in authentic teepees on a Montana reservation. His travels are wide-ranging and unique, from dinosaur fossil hunting in Alberta to the Icelandic underworld. It's all in a day's work for Evans, who has one of the world's coolest jobs. A word of warning before you inevitably hit "Follow"—this Tweeter might just make you want to quit your day job and finagle a way to steal his.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $189 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Fall, 75% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $119 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham
- $130 -- Weekends at 4-Star Mexico City Hotel, 65% OffWestin Santa Fe, Mexico City
- $165-$185 -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $158 & up -- Downtown Chicago 4-Star Hotel, Save 65%The Westin Chicago River North
- $179 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston