Follow Favorite: @WheresAndrew
As National Geographic's "Digital Nomad," Andrew Evans is perpetually on the road and perpetually on his phone (or various other digital devices). That means his Twitter, @WheresAndrew, is somewhat of a live-stream of his nomadic, fascinating life—you can expect plenty of tweets per day, most of which feature interesting photos or even videos of the people he meets or places he discovers on his travels. The intimate glimpses let you feel like you're right there with him, as he goes about sneaking into museum attics to find royal panties, inhaling the buttery aroma of Ukranian bread on a long car ride, or hanging out in authentic teepees on a Montana reservation. His travels are wide-ranging and unique, from dinosaur fossil hunting in Alberta to the Icelandic underworld. It's all in a day's work for Evans, who has one of the world's coolest jobs. A word of warning before you inevitably hit "Follow"—this Tweeter might just make you want to quit your day job and finagle a way to steal his.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015