Follow Favorite: @WheresAndrew
As National Geographic's "Digital Nomad," Andrew Evans is perpetually on the road and perpetually on his phone (or various other digital devices). That means his Twitter, @WheresAndrew, is somewhat of a live-stream of his nomadic, fascinating life—you can expect plenty of tweets per day, most of which feature interesting photos or even videos of the people he meets or places he discovers on his travels. The intimate glimpses let you feel like you're right there with him, as he goes about sneaking into museum attics to find royal panties, inhaling the buttery aroma of Ukranian bread on a long car ride, or hanging out in authentic teepees on a Montana reservation. His travels are wide-ranging and unique, from dinosaur fossil hunting in Alberta to the Icelandic underworld. It's all in a day's work for Evans, who has one of the world's coolest jobs. A word of warning before you inevitably hit "Follow"—this Tweeter might just make you want to quit your day job and finagle a way to steal his.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $188 & up -- 4-Star Costa Rica Resort w/$60 Credit, Save 20%The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal
- $809 & up -- Costa Rica: Riu Getaway w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $91 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Beach Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com