Follow Favorite: Tuula Vintage
The TuulaVintage Instagram packs not only outstanding world city views but fantastic fashion pictures as well. Personal style and travel blogger Jessica Stein jets around the world dressed in fantastic clothes, all of which you can find on her website. Whether she's wearing cheetah print in Sydney or standing on Santorini cliffs in backless gowns, she's inspired us to travel and look good while doing it.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $589 & up -- Cancun All-Incl. 4-Nt. Vacation; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $104 & up -- San Francisco Hotel incl. Breakfast, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $451* & up -- South America Flights from the US (Roundtrip)LAN
- $119-$169 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $799 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ship w/$500 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet