Follow Favorite: Tuula Vintage
The TuulaVintage Instagram packs not only outstanding world city views but fantastic fashion pictures as well. Personal style and travel blogger Jessica Stein jets around the world dressed in fantastic clothes, all of which you can find on her website. Whether she's wearing cheetah print in Sydney or standing on Santorini cliffs in backless gowns, she's inspired us to travel and look good while doing it.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $1999 -- Australia's Rainforest & Wine Country w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
- $161 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $619 -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $299 & up -- Ends 1/31: Caribbean Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $80 & up -- Weekends at Atlanta Hotel incl. Parking, 50% OffSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel