Follow Favorite: Sweden
Okay, it's a bit odd that we’re suggesting you follow the entire country of Sweden. But really, "the worldâ€™s most democratic Twitter account" is such an innovative and hilarious concept that it's definitely worth a follow. The "Curators of Sweden" bring a new Swede to the forefront every week, letting them take over the country's official feed with their perspective on Swedish life.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $1486* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown