Follow Favorite: Sweden
Okay, it's a bit odd that we’re suggesting you follow the entire country of Sweden. But really, "the worldâ€™s most democratic Twitter account" is such an innovative and hilarious concept that it's definitely worth a follow. The "Curators of Sweden" bring a new Swede to the forefront every week, letting them take over the country's official feed with their perspective on Swedish life.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $80 & up -- Weekends at Atlanta Hotel incl. Parking, 50% OffSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel
- $125 & up -- Vancouver 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 20% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $92 & up -- LA: Long Beach Hotel incl. Breakfast, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $294 & up -- Bahamas 'Atlantis' incl. $300 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas