Follow Favorite: StyleVisa
While traveling it's impossible not to be inspired by the architecture, design, and decor you see. StyleVisa's Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for travel-inspired design. One board, Global Style at Home, features hip home items from countries around the world, like a Japanese candy jar and French serving spoons. And with other boards like "Doors Around the World" and "Classic Style" there's something for every taste.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $168 & up -- USVI: Winter Resort Sale incl. Flight CreditsBookIt.com
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $1248* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand