Follow Favorite: StyleVisa
While traveling it's impossible not to be inspired by the architecture, design, and decor you see. StyleVisa's Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for travel-inspired design. One board, Global Style at Home, features hip home items from countries around the world, like a Japanese candy jar and French serving spoons. And with other boards like "Doors Around the World" and "Classic Style" there's something for every taste.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $269 -- Key Largo Waterfront Resort, 20% OffKey Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
- $69 -- Orlando Hotel in Summer w/Park Shuttles, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line