Follow Favorite: StyleVisa
While traveling it's impossible not to be inspired by the architecture, design, and decor you see. StyleVisa's Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for travel-inspired design. One board, Global Style at Home, features hip home items from countries around the world, like a Japanese candy jar and French serving spoons. And with other boards like "Doors Around the World" and "Classic Style" there's something for every taste.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $1602 & up -- Venice Florence & Rome 8-Nt Trip w/Air & TrainEuropeanDestinations.com
- $76 -- Montreal Hotel incl. Wi-Fi & Parking, 30% OffHotel Universel Montreal
- $529 & up -- 7-Night Bermuda Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $732* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $799 -- Europe in Fall: 4-Star Portugal Trip w/Air, $750 OffAzores Getaways
- $69 & up -- Virginia Hotels and Resorts on Sale, Save 50%Virginia Tourism Corporation