Follow Favorite: StyleVisa
While traveling it's impossible not to be inspired by the architecture, design, and decor you see. StyleVisa's Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for travel-inspired design. One board, Global Style at Home, features hip home items from countries around the world, like a Japanese candy jar and French serving spoons. And with other boards like "Doors Around the World" and "Classic Style" there's something for every taste.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Fares into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $799 -- Balcony: Caribbean 7-Nt. Cruise w/All Drinks & TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com