Follow Favorite: StyleVisa
While traveling it's impossible not to be inspired by the architecture, design, and decor you see. StyleVisa's Pinterest is a one-stop-shop for travel-inspired design. One board, Global Style at Home, features hip home items from countries around the world, like a Japanese candy jar and French serving spoons. And with other boards like "Doors Around the World" and "Classic Style" there's something for every taste.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $129 & up -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte
- $11.66 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Punta Cana Beach Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $259 & up -- Atlantis Summer Sale w/$200 in Credit, 50% OffAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $129 -- Weekends at Portland 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/ValetTravel Portland
- $1499 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclusive Europe River Cruise, $2100 OffCMV River Cruises