Follow Favorite: Robert Reid
Travel writers are nothing if not insatiable. And Robert Reid's incredible Twitter feed is proof. From musings on the next big destination ("Saw in my 2001 diary: "the Nebraska panhandle is the next Laos." Still think so.") to sharing the best flight prices based on his followers' requests ("NYC-Mexico City $470, NYC-London $1300, NYC-Rio $1150, NYC-Rome $1250, NYC-Tokyo $1490. NYC-Berlin $1044.") this guy is equally helpful and inspiring. By the time you're done browsing his feed, you'll be itching to plan your next trip.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $869 & up -- Punta Cana: 4.5-Star All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $199-$205 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $939 & up -- Jamaica: Montego Bay Riu Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand