Follow Favorite: Robert Reid
Travel writers are nothing if not insatiable. And Robert Reid's incredible Twitter feed is proof. From musings on the next big destination ("Saw in my 2001 diary: "the Nebraska panhandle is the next Laos." Still think so.") to sharing the best flight prices based on his followers' requests ("NYC-Mexico City $470, NYC-London $1300, NYC-Rio $1150, NYC-Rome $1250, NYC-Tokyo $1490. NYC-Berlin $1044.") this guy is equally helpful and inspiring. By the time you're done browsing his feed, you'll be itching to plan your next trip.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $134 & up -- Orlando: 4-Star Hotel near Disney, Save 35%Bohemian Hotel Celebration
- $152 & up -- New Mexico 4-Star Resort, Save 60%El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa
- $99 & up -- Virginia: 4-Star Resort Deals in Fall, Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $888 & up -- Trips to Hong Kong, China & Macau up to 65% OffChina National Tourism Office
- $247 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Back Bay Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin Copley Place, Boston