Follow Favorite: Robert Reid
Travel writers are nothing if not insatiable. And Robert Reid's incredible Twitter feed is proof. From musings on the next big destination ("Saw in my 2001 diary: "the Nebraska panhandle is the next Laos." Still think so.") to sharing the best flight prices based on his followers' requests ("NYC-Mexico City $470, NYC-London $1300, NYC-Rio $1150, NYC-Rome $1250, NYC-Tokyo $1490. NYC-Berlin $1044.") this guy is equally helpful and inspiring. By the time you're done browsing his feed, you'll be itching to plan your next trip.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $1399 & up -- 7-Nt. Jamaica All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $93-$109 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona