Follow Favorite: Ottsworld
Escaping the cubical sounds pretty appealing some days, and for Sherry Ott, it was an undeniable urge. Ott, a self-proclaimed corporate American runaway turned nomadic traveler, takes adventures around the world, documenting it via her stunning Instagram, Ottsworld, and her website. Her recent trip to Chicago has all the requisite shots of touristy spots but with a twist that will make you see them in a new, exciting way. Her avid followers are vocal and often offer helpful suggestions of great restaurants and other must-sees. The gorgeous pictures of cityscapes, landscapes, food, people, and everything else she sees along the way, keep us dreamily scrolling through her 1,100 posts.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $739 & up -- Alaska: Weeklong Cruises incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Line
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $179 & up -- 3-Day Winter Cruise to the Bahamas on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $119 & up -- SF: Union Square Hotel w/Breakfast, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $86 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 65% OffBookIt.com