Follow Favorite: Ottsworld
Escaping the cubical sounds pretty appealing some days, and for Sherry Ott, it was an undeniable urge. Ott, a self-proclaimed corporate American runaway turned nomadic traveler, takes adventures around the world, documenting it via her stunning Instagram, Ottsworld, and her website. Her recent trip to Chicago has all the requisite shots of touristy spots but with a twist that will make you see them in a new, exciting way. Her avid followers are vocal and often offer helpful suggestions of great restaurants and other must-sees. The gorgeous pictures of cityscapes, landscapes, food, people, and everything else she sees along the way, keep us dreamily scrolling through her 1,100 posts.
Want to be our next weekly dose of travel inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and be sure to tag your posts #FodorsTravel so we know you want us to take a peek. Be sure to check back next week to see another featured Fodor's follower!
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $183-$269 -- Holidays at Midtown Manhattan Westin, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $325 -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $1799 -- 7-Nt. Luxury Caribbean Cruises on Windstar, 50% OffWindstar Cruises
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand